Work Related Traumatic Brain Injury
If you’ve experienced a head injury during a workplace incident, you should seek medical attention immediately. Concussion and other traumatic brain injuries (TBI) can be serious and have long-term effects. A Dallas, Texas neurologist can evaluate and assess your injuries to determine whether you’ve suffered TBI.
TBI commonly occurs when your brain collides with the inside of your skull. Sudden movement, violent shaking, and blunt force trauma can all lead to TBI. Though traumatic brain injury is categorized as mild, moderate, or severe, all instances require medical attention and a professional assessment.
- 488 total fatal work-related injuries
- 177,977 non-fatal recordable cases
- 223 transportation incidents resulting in a fatality
- 8 million non-fatal workplace injuries across the U.S.
- 83% of injured employees return to work within six months
Our team of medical professionals knows the ins and outs of Texas workplace injury, and we specialize in TBI. We can help you with your workers’ comp claim and get you the professional diagnosis you need.